- This event has passed.
Communities, Culture and Heritage Grant Workshop
April 1, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
MLA MacKay is hosting two Communities Culture and Heritage Grant Workshops at the St. Margarets Bay Community Enterprise Centre (5229 St. Margarets Bay Road, Upper Tantallon) on April 1st from 2-4 and on April 4th from 7-9. These workshops are for community groups and volunteers to showcase the provincial government grants available through CCH in order to help them in their important work.The meeting will be led by officials from the department of Communities, Culture & Heritage who will give an overview of available programs, and tips for grant applications.Here are just a few of the possible subject areas where community groups, churches, service organizations and any not-for-profit group might find valuable.
- accessibility of facilities (ex. ramps, stair lifts, bathroom renovations)
- community facility improvements (ex. community or church hall)
- recreation facilities (ex. an outdoor rink, a tennis court)
- community trail development and maintenance
- food security programs
- rural transportation needs
- arts, culture and heritage programs
- seniors under the Age Friendly umbrella with programs which promote active healthy living, and aging well in place
Space is limited please call (902) 826-1680 to register!
This event listing is provided as a community service. Hugh MacKay is not necessarily involved with nor endorsing the events listed. We do our best to provide a listing of events that are of interest to the community and in the community’s interest. If you feel an event should be removed or is inappropriate please contact us.